Friday, March 2, 2018

The Begining




Hello!!! and welcome to the documentation of my creative process. After obtaining the knowledge regarding this topic through the course of the year, I am looking forward to sharing my creative vision through this magazine issue. 


Before starting off on this journey my partner Brooke and I brainstormed ideas of what the final product of our magazine should entail and look like. We drew inspiration from youth culture, art , and fashion magazines like that of I-D and Dazed magazine. These magazines are two of my personal favorites because they are very modern and artistic in nature and overall style. 

Our magazine name is still in the works but we are trying to find a name that provides the overall message we want to portray to potential consumers of our product. Both my partner and I have discussed and decided that a flexible magazine that covers many aspects of all youth culture whether it be art, video games, movies, music,social media, current news etc. 


Image result for dazed magazine
Image result for dazed magazineImage result for id magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_