Sunday, April 8, 2018

Table Of Contents

So for the contents I have decided to go for a more minimization and simple approach. I wanted to keep the minimal theme going in which the magazine is simple and aesthetically pleasing for the consumer upon reading.

Below I included some ideas for the contents page that I wanted to incorporate into my own design. I believe that it's best if this page is not as busy as perhaps the spread will be because this way it is easier on the reader to locate everything the magazine has to offer.


I most definitely want to include an image on the left page and the contents on the right. I would also like to keep the color scheme very simple of black and white. We will see how it goes.





Image result for table of contents magazine      Related image



Citations:

(n.d.). Retrieved April 8, 2018, from https://www.google.com/search?q=table of contents magazine&safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS771US771&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiukNvGn7vaAhXqmq0KHbAfBqkQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=740#imgrc=lW0F-t2mbMMg8M:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_