Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spread time!!

A lot of research has gone into developing the perfect type of spread for the magazine. The two page spread I ave decided to do is that regarding the subject of art and  young artists  who are looking to pursue a career in the arts. It is a topic that should appeal to the target audience of our magazine.

The two page spread will cover one of my friends Isa Munoz. It will include her artwork and story behind her creative process, and future aspirations.

I have been researching a few types of layouts for the two page spread and have decided upon a layout that will be of minimal texts and more pictures and interactive.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_