Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Session

Today was a group meeting. I met up with Gabby, Nico, and Steven to discuss our portfolio projects. All of them are doing film openings and I learned a lot about their ideas and what they need to consider to accomplish their ideas.

We all shared our ideas for each project and offered constructive feedback. When I introduced my project and idea it resonated well among the group. They offered ideas for my cover page. I had initially thought to take a photograph and use it as a cover but I didn’t really have a solid idea of what it could be. Since my two page spread is about individuals pursuing careers in art, they suggested I ask one of them if I could use their art on the cover page. This was a good idea. Another suggestion for the cover page was made by Steven. He suggested I could photograph the artist sitting on a colorful chair with a white background creating the minimalistic look I’m going for while still including some youthful aspects of color and the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_