Monday, April 9, 2018

Picking The Artwork



It's here! Isa sent me some of her artwork for me to chose from. My initial idea was to have the artwork be displayed as the cover image. After having consulting my partner Brooke and reviewing both of our issues I realized that it was best for me to switch my ideas around.

I instead will be including the artist portrait on the cover and the artwork on the two page spread. This is better in that it will focus more on the artist as well as introduce her better and captivate the audience to actually open the magazine and read/ view her artwork.

Below I have some of the images she sent me. All of her artwork is amazing and i had a hard time having to chose a limited amount.

This are just some of the pieces I have to work with:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_