Friday, April 6, 2018

Cover Photo Shoot

Photo Shoot Time!! Okay so today I got together with a close friend of mine who will be the person I will be interviewing for the piece. I decided to switch up my original idea. Instead of having a picture of the art as the cover page, i will instead include the art in the spread and a picture of the artist on the cover instead.

The photos shown were taken using my iPhone. I used portrait mode on some of the shots which is an effect that focuses only on the subject while it blurs out the surroundings. These pictures are also unedited and have no filters. I plan on editing the picture i choose using Vsco.

Vsco is an app that allows me to edit the brightness, saturation, exposure, color, shadows etc. I will go more in depth about the picture editing process in my next post.












                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_