Friday, March 30, 2018

New Ideas



After researching different types of articles that are included in magazines like I-D and Dazed I have drawn a lot of inspiration from spreads I have come across. Most of the spreads cover topics like that of fashion, art, music, trends etc. These topics are more driven towards representing the youths creativity. Now the hard part is deciding whether I want to stick with my original idea of interviewing aspiring young artists or instead changing my scope to cover another topic like that of fashion or perhaps music.

I am also interested in including interview dialogue within my spread. I feel that including a more personal approach to the spread will further spark the audiences interest since it is more intimate and a more interactive read.


ID MagazineI-D magazine page layout


Interview style spreads often times include a brief summary of the individual and a continuation of questions asked which are often times written using a bold font followed by responses given by the person to these questions. This format is visually appealing to the reader and makes i easy to go through and understand. I also like the idea of including large visual representation of the individual being interviewed which serves to captivate the audience.

                                        The Room 16 รข€“ Exclusive preview #spread #print #magazine



Citations: 

Northcote, L. (2013, November 20). Double Page Spread Inspo. Retrieved March 30, 2018, from https://www.pinterest.com/pin/158963061821144788
Best Print Room 16 Exclusive Preview images on Designspiration. (n.d.). Retrieved March 30, 2018, from https://www.designspiration.net/save/1382598976151/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_