Thursday, April 5, 2018

Group session #2

Hey guys! So today was the second group meeting and I am super enlightened. My group consisted of Ariana, Anish, Cesar, and Daniel.

The last group meeting I had was helpful but none of the other members where making  a magazine. This time however the majority of my group was making a magazine. Both Anish and Arianna are completing a magazine for their project. It was very helpful to hear their ideas for their cover page, table of contents and their two page spread formatting as well. Anish recommended I use an application called Canva to actually create my magazine. As I mentioned before I was looking into lucid press but after looking into Canva and I found out that it’s  not only more user friendly but it is also a mobile app which is perfect so that I could work on my magazine wherever I am via my phone.

I also came up with a new idea for my two page spread. I want to include a blown out portrait shot of my subject on one page followed by a second page that includes a small intoductive paragraph and an interview dialogue portion. Surrounding the spread many of my group members suggested I incorporate some doodles or specialized drawings on the spread. I liked the idea of including doodles as a way to make it more personal and intimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog

CCR

My CCR! Enjoy :) https://drive.google.com/open?id=11K9w2OtQDirSoulg6803FZNTFPBma_h_